Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

BB & Papa's Summer visit!!


Hannah and mommy took BB & Papa to Henry's Ark to see the animals!!
Love my mommy!!

Date night!!
My new trick!!

My parents came up for a little visit over the weekend!!  We had so much fun!!  My camera was acting up so I didn't take a lot of pictures but we got a few!! Daddy and mommy got to go on several date nights without a 2 yr old!!  We also took my parents to a place called Henry's Ark!!  It has all kinds of animals: Camels, Zebras, Water Bufflo, Goats, Bunnies, etc....  Hannah was a little scared of the Goats walking around so we didn't stay long.  Hannah learned a new trick all by herself.  She gets her step stool from the bathroom and brings it to the door and tries to unlock the door.  So now we have to double check to make sure that the doors are all locked!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment