Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 3, 2009














It was a beautiful day up here today so we went to Huber's Farm in Indiana!!! Hannah got to see her first pumpkin patch today!!! She was alseep for most of the farm but atleast she got her Fall picture taken!!! She did great at the beginning but started to get fussy towards the end. It was a little windy up on the farm so we had to keep her hat on her head!! Since daddy was holding Hannah in the baby carrier I walked around trying to find big round orange pumpkins!! I didn't know that pumpkins could be so heavy!!! LOL!! People were trying to pick our photo session but I to ask them to wait til we were done!!! :) :) We had a great day on the farm!!! I LOVE my little family so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment