Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Mama I can do it all by myself!!!!!
I'm a BIG girl now!!!

I think can, I think I can!!!!


I did it mama and dada!!!!!!




We are all so proud!!
This week we have accomplished two big milstones!!! Hannah Grace is now sleeping in her own crib and through the night!!! The ladies at Gymboree Play and Music told me to feed her Oatmeal with her dinner. So Ive been feeding her Oatmeal with her dinner and as of Wednesday night she has been sleeping like a baby!!! It's been a while since I've gotten this much sleep!!!
I've been working with Hannah Grace every day at sitting up!!! A good friend told me to spread her legs and put a toy in between them. So I tried it today and as of this afternoon she has been sitting up all by herself!!! The first time she did it I cried because I'm one happy mama!!!! We've been working so hard at this for a while!!!!
So at 7 (1/2) months old Hannah Grace is sleeping through the night and sitting up like a big girl!! She will be 8 months old on Thursday of this week. Where has the time gone? They grown up to fast!! I'm so proud of Hannah Grace in everything that she has accomplished!!! We LOVE you sweetpea!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment