Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 22, 2010

Today Miss. Hannah Grace had her 9 mths doctor apt!! WOW!! I can't believe it!! I got two thumbs up from her doctor today!!!! She said that Hannah Grace looks AWESOME!!!

Weight: 16lbs & 0.8oz
Height: 26"
5-10%

Hannah Grace can now eat mac-n- cheese, steam brocclie, green beans, ground beef, lunch meat, noodles, sweet potatoe, and reg. potatoe, but everything has to be the size of a cheerio!!! Her dr saw some teeth trying to come through and said to be ready in about a month or so!! I'm so excited!!!! She got one shot today and only cried for a second because I was singing our song and I had her bottle ready!!! So we had a really GREAT 9 mth doctor apt today!!! Just 9 mths ago we were only 3lbs and 70z. We have come a long way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment