Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 30, 2010












I've been looking for a mother's morning out for Hannah Grace! Just maybe for one day a week only half a day! I'd go crazy without her! Today we got a free demo class from my old work! I use to work at Kinder Care before I had HG! I LOVED it! So this morning Hannah Grace got to go and play with some new friends! Today was pack your own lunch! So we went to Target and got her a Princess lunch bag! For lunch I packed her a cheese fold over, Strawberries/Blueberries (her FAVORITE), Goldfish, a Vegi Mum mum, and a sippy cup! Yes she can eat all of this without teeth! Yep still no teeth. HG did GREAT today! They got to go and play outside! I loved it when I picked her up and her outfit was dirty from playing outside!!! Means she played hard! I also wrote her a little note in her lunch bag! She loved her new teacher, Ms. Carole and playing with new friends!! My baby girl is growing up to fast. Why do they do that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment