Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 4, 2011

 HAPPY 5 YEARS!!

My BEAUTIFUL flowers were waiting at the table for me at the restraunt!!  What a surprise!! 




Today we celebrated our 5th year anniversary!!  We have so much to be thankful for!  My sweet hubby got home from work and swept me off my feet!  We took HG to her friend's Chase's house and they allowed us to have a romantic dinner!!  When we got to the restraunt I had these beautiful Roses waiting at our table for me!  He's my prince!  The restraunt is on top of the Galt House here in downtown Louisville!  Part of the restraunt spun in a slow circle and that's the part we had our dinner on!  We got to see the beautiful skyline of Louisville and Indiana!  It circled around slow it took 30 mins to complete a whole circle.  We timed it!  Thank you Erik for making me the happiest woman every day!!  I LOVE YOU!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment