Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 3, 2010

FALL FUN!! HG going on a scavenger hunt to find: pinecones, sticks, leaves, bugs.... You name it she will find it!
Throwing the leave up in the air! Playing in the Fall leaves!


FALL IS FINALLY HERE!! What BEAUTIFUL weather we've been having! Except for all the sneezing, runny noses, and caughs it's been GREAT!! It's so beautiful to see God's AMAZING art work with all the different change of seasons!! Today HG and I borrowed our neighboors racked up leaves and had FUN! I hope they didn't mind! She loves to go on scavenger hunts and look for pinecones, sticks, leaves, bugs,.... She especially loves to play in the dirt! She will find the smallest space of dirt and play in it! I think I have a tomboy/prissy girl on my hands!!

No comments:

Post a Comment