Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hannah Grace is doing GREAT on her rice cereal!!! Tonight she actually helped me hold the spoon up to her mouth! Next week we get to try some vegetables for the first time! We got all five of the first veggies foods! We got carrots, green beans, sweet poatoes, squash, and peas! She's enjoying her rice cereal so I know she will love her veggies too! She's not a picky eater!! I'm just trying to decide which one to start with first!

Hannah is teething now. We're just taking one day at a time! Some days are worse than others which calls for Tylenol. I try everything first before I give her some Tylenol. Sometimes her bottle won't work, passy, lovie, blanket, or even me. That's when I give her .4 Tylenol. I keep cold teething rings and passies in the fridge at all times!! Every morning I wash her face and her hands when she wakes up. She takes the wash cloth out of my hands and sucks on the cool wash cloth!! Haha! Lately, I'll wash my hands and put my pointer finger in her mouth and let her suck on my finger and then I'll rub on her gums. If anybody has any advice for teething please leave me a comment! I would love to hear how you got through teething!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment