Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

FUN MORNING AT THE ZOO!! Hannah Grace LOVED ridding the carasell!
Our friend was behind us so she got to take a pic of me and my girl!
HG playing with the pretend monkies!!
This is our good friend, Chase and his mommy! They joined us at the zoo this morninng!!

This morning we went to the zoo with our friends, Chase and his mommy! We went before it get to be 94 today. Yes it's the middle of September and we still have hot weather. YUCK! HG LOVES to play at the playground at the zoo! I was up at the top of the slide about ready to slide down with her and I turned my head for a sec. and she had already went down all by herself! It scared me! I was waiting for her to cry bc she went down so fast! She was at the bottom playing in the mulch and claping her hands! She's a MESS!!! We also got to ride the fun carasell today at the zoo! We had so much FUN!! We LOVE all of our sweet friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment