Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Papa and HG going into Walgreens to get some ice cream!! YUMMY!!
Tackling Papa! 1, 2, 3, and she's got him!!
GREAT BIG hugs!! But Papa I want to go and play! Xoxo's!
Look BB and Papa at what I can do!! I'm a BIG girl now!!

BB, Papa, and HG playing at Gymboree!! We had so much FUN and we were the only one's there!! WAHOO!

WOW! We have had a GREAT past week! My parents come up for a visit! They got here to Louisville Thursday evening and left on Sunday! We had the BEST time! Friday we did a little shopping and then HG and I took them to Gymboree! Papa has never been to Gymboree and HG was so excited to show both of them what she can do! She was a little fireball! She was showing them EVERYTHING! Including how hyper she gets when she's there! We LOVE our Gymboree! Saturaday we all went shopping! Since HG was a baby last Fall she needed some new Fall clotes! We guessed pretty good on her size for the Fall! Only a few retuns! And then we celebrated my birthday Sat night at the Cheesecake Factory! Mmmm! We had a GREAT time! Hated to see Sunday come so quicklly. We miss you Aunt Betsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment